Thursday, February 20, 2014

My creative space - I'm trying!

I made a pair of earrings.

and I finished a bracelet.

Whooooopie! go me!

I really enjoyed making these earrings.
They were quick and fairly easy.
I adapted a design by Carole Horn from Beadwork magazine.
Her design was for a whole necklace - it is very pretty.


I used the lime green beads instead of her pearl rounds.






I also finished the bracelet that I started last week.

I decided to use a button as a closure as I didn't have any of the slidey clasps that were used in the original.

I also like using buttons - they are a simple way to finish a beadwork bracelet and you can do them up with one hand (which is very useful when putting bracelets on).




I'm thinking of joining in with Jewelry making mojo challenge over on Humblebeads blog.
The thing that is holding me back at the moment is that the first assignment is to enter a challenge or contest.
That bit is really scarey!
Also I think i need a fair bit of mojo to do that....and since my mojo is missing it's kind of hard.

I'll think about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...