Friday, January 3, 2014

A year of change and some resolutions.

This is going to be a BIG huge year for me and mine.
A move and a change of lifestyle.
I'm wondering how my little business plus my on-line activities will fit in.
We shall see.......

In the meantime I have lots to do!

So my resolutions, at least for the first part of the year, take this form -

Everyday I will try to -

1. Sort something.
2. Clean something.
3. List something (in my etsy or madeit shops or on the local facebook garage sale page).
4. Make something. (use up some beads and fabric)
5. Destash something - links in with #1 and #3.
6. Do something (active, walk, yoga, bike ride).

Sounds reasonable, yes?

How about you? Have you made any resolutions?
Are they any changes in the wind for you?

Keep in touch, I'd love to hear how you go.
and I'll let you know how I go too.

1 comment:

lorik said...

Sounds good but very busy ! Mine is to give up ice cream- all dairy in fact - and get my fitness back . And use some of my photo art as inspiration for painting . And deck utter ! Hmmm. Better stop there....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...