Monday, December 2, 2013

#reverb13 days 1 and 2

http://www.katmcnally.com/


Day 1.
How do you feel, on this first day, in your mind? In your body? In your heart? In your soul?

I feel

tired,
excited,
apprehensive,
torn,
tentative,
unsure,
worried,
stressed,
worn out.


Day 2.
Nourishment.
The way we nourish ourselves determines our ability to shine our light in the world. And nourishment doesn't just come in the form of food and drink and sunshine; it's equally important to nourish your spirit.

What made your soul feel most nourished this year?
A holiday in Italy.
Seeing my children continue to grow into strong, successful, independent adults.
Walking in the bush.
Coffee with friends.
Reading books I probably normally wouldn't and sharing them in my book club.
Finally getting to a Bruce Springsteen concert.
When people love my jewellery creations.


It's not too late for you to join in as well with Kat McNally's reverb13. - a chance to look back and reflect on the past year.
You can find out all about it here.

3 comments:

Kat McNally said...

What delicious ways to tend to your weary soul, Tess! x

Ruth Schowalter said...

Hello from Atlanta, Georgia! It is fun finding you here through REVERB13! I look forward to learning more about you. This is a nice warm fuzzy place to land in the internet world.

Unknown said...

OH Italy!
Yes, that would nourish my soul as well. I hope to take a trip there one day too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...