Monday, December 16, 2013

Random acts of craftiness - bits of DIY from around the webs.

There are so many creative and generous people on the interwebs and I am in awe of them and the stuff that they produce.

One of my favorite creative peeps has this ultra-sweet tutorial on her blog - grrl+dog.
I could see a whole swag of these being made for all the family.

by grrl+dog
How about some origami christmas trees?
Aren't they tres chic?
First seen posted by my friend Michelle on instagram, but I couldn't follow her link to the instructions, so instead I found this tutorial -

on mylifebox

While on the subject of paper....why not print your own christmas cards (if you haven't already sent them. I know I haven't!)
But, wait, you can use these already designed for you and you ca just doenload them and print them yourself.
How easy is that?
We can thank Delia Creates for them.

by Delia Creates
These are seriously cute -

from cake central
Upside-down gingerbread men become reindeer!
Oh deer!

You know I just love printables, and I marvel at the generosity of people who create FREE printables. They are awesome!

Look at this! Printable gift wrap!
Plus ideas on how to use it - really, there are some swell ideas!

http://mypoppet.com.au/2013/12/printable-gift-wrapping-paper-fun-gift-wrapping-ideas.html
from my poppet
How are all your Christmas preps going?
Er, um, better than mine I hope.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...