Monday, October 7, 2013

What I make - blogtoberfest 2013

Hello, my name is Tess and I am the designer, creator and chief cook and bottlewasher of planettreasures.

Just thought I would show you a few things that I make.

earrings using Venetian glass

Venetian glass earrings

glass drop earrings

fabric stud earrings
chunky many treasures necklaces using a mix of gemstones
longer mixed bead necklaces

one of a kind necklaces
I make pendants encased in glass or resin

add charms for themed long necklaces
brooches made from dominos
sometimes I play with little glass seed beads and make bracelets
memory wire bracelets with gemstones and pearls
I am always making something different. I love a challenge!

You can see more here if you like - planettreasures.etsy.com and here madeit.com.au/planettreasures


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...