Monday, August 19, 2013

How to - make your own instagram fridge magents

Sooooo you're addicted to instagram.....but - then what?

Here is a great little tute from Design*Sponge on how to turn your instagram snaps into snappy fridge magnets.


I must admit I haven't tried it yet, but it's definitely on my "to-do" list.

There are a few other tutorials out there and this one from See Kate Sew mentions using adhesive magnetic paper.

I like the look of one by Photojojo as well as they use dimensional magic to make the magents look like real ones! Check it out here.

I've no idea if any of this super-magentic stuff is available in shops here in Aus, but you can always order on-line.

Have you made fridge magnets with your instagram pics?
Or done anything else wonderfully creative with your little snapshots of life?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...