Friday, August 23, 2013

Counting my blessings - August Moon 2013

1. I have a lot to look forward to.

Holiday in Italy in a week's time for example!

image from maitaly

2. I live in a beautiful part of the world.

There are lots of great walks in the bush around here and within an hours drive some gorgeous scenery in a World Heritage area.



3. My family - yes, I have to count my family. My wonderful, funny, happy, independent, supportive family.


4. A new coffee shop has opened down the road! It is indeed a blessing....and he roasts his own beans too.



Well, I'm a bit tired now and have to leave my blessings a 4. I'm sure I must have more....but I'll think on it overnight.

I'm taking part in August Moon 2013 over on I Saw You Dancing.

2 comments:

Kat McNally said...

Gorgeous photos, Tess! So much to celebrate here. xx

Jen said...

These are great things for which to be thankful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...