Thursday, July 4, 2013

Going round and round - again, more beady earrings. My Creative Space.

Once I get an idea in my head I have to keep at it until I'm happy with the outcome.
Last week I told you about my aim to make big hoop beaded earrings - here.

This is what they looked like when I finished them -


They are actually I nicer colour than they look here!

They are not big enough!

So now I'm making another pair starting with more beads and see how I go - I'll let you know how I get on.



I'm also still playing with ceramic pendants - this one I've had for a while and it was a necklace - just a simple one strung on some little malachite beads, but nobody loved it : (

I've jazzed it up with some rainbow moonstone, azurite, green kyanite with black agate spacers.


And then I made some simple earrings - just for fun!



Sadly My Creative Space on Village Voices is no more....hopefully it will find another home.
I find it's a great motivation to actually make something and then blog about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...