Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Some days...

Some days I can't even wake up. I feel like I'm drugged...but I'm not.

Some days it's far too tempting to stay in bed for far too long. You know, when it's too snuggly and you take a cup of tea and breakfast back to bed and the cat cuddles up under the doona and you listen to the radio and can't think of a good enough reason to get out of bed?

Some days it seems as though I'm carrying problems from near and far, shouldering tragedies big and small.

Some days I need my spirits lifted.

Some days I just need to GET OUT.

Days like this when the sun is shining and the air is cool...these are the best days to get out.
These are the best days to lift my spirits.

These are the best days to get out into the bush.

Especially when these guys and gals run over to the fence to say "hello".








There were so many birds out and about today too - little flitty birds, whip birds, rosellas, sulphur crested cockatoos ripping at the tree bark.

An hour later I'm home again.

Some days you just have to get out and smell the fresh air.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Like this post! Hope you enjoyed your day!

planettreasures said...

Thanks Clare.
I certainly felt a lot better afterwards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...