Thursday, March 28, 2013

Busy as a bee - my creative space

You remember I mentioned that I have 2 big markets coming up?
And that I had very little stock?

I've been busy!



Pendants with 3 types of filling - some have glass domes, some have resin, and some have 2 part resin.

 Long decorated shell and bead necklaces - these were very popular last time!


Colourful semi-precious gemstone and bead necklaces.

I've been having so much fun!
This is why I do what I do - I love getting my beads out and playing with them.

Here are some other creative spaces - over here!

2 comments:

flowerpress said...

Our post titles are almost exactly the same this week! I love all your pendants too :-)

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

I love your necklaces, they are gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...