Friday, December 14, 2012

Five fabulous finds on Friday

It's nearly Christmas!
How are you going?
Are all the presents packed and wrapped under the tree?
Or are you like me...and just starting the serious stuff?

Well, whatever - here are some sweet picks from my faves.
Now that I look at them, they are a very eclectic collection!

A great mix of styles and a wonderful range of creativity.

Who could resist this cheeky little sexpot by JMNPottery?

sexpot by jmnpottery

At the far extreme of style - is this gorgeous wallet by italia craft.
I love them both - is that odd of me?

wallet by italiacraft

I love the rustic qualities of this silver and gold ring set.

sticks and stones ring set by colbyjune

And I am so attracted by the simple strong design of this necklace

coral red necklace by nspottery
And of course, I'm totally fascinated by this art photo from stoevvaletin, they are the treasures of the planet after all!

gemstones still life print

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...