Thursday, November 1, 2012

Finishing the frame - my creative space

My week has been less than creative - but I've had a lovely time!
I had a couple of young visitors staying, the daughter of my best friend from school and her boyfriend. So I've been tour-guiding and chatting, eating, walking and driving.

Now they have gone on the next leg of their world tour and it's catch-up time for me.

Today I hoped to finish a beadweaving project that I started a while ago and blogged about here.

It's a design by Sue Sloan that I found in Bead and Button magazine issue 103.
I thought it would be a good way to enhance some beads that need a bit of jazzing up.
This is a handmade lampwork glass bead that I've had for so long that I'm afraid I can't remember the who the artist is. So if it is you - I'm sorry!

 
Voila! I finished the frame - now I need to string a necklace.


I'm joining in with My Creative Space on Village Voices on Kidspot.
Come and see what's going on.

I'm also joining in with #amonthof #mycreativespace.

Today's prompt was a creative space.
I have several creative spaces - I'm lucky I know!
Here is my beadmaking space where I am learning how to make lampwork glass beads.
It is the tidiest space, that's why I chose it!


If you would like to join in with the month of creativity you can find out about it here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...