Saturday, October 6, 2012

Winning and giving


A few weeks ago I won something!
A custom brooch by the lovely Miriam over on Create Hope Inspire,

I got to chose the word on my brooch - tough decision, but having just come back from some travels I decided that I'd like to explore the world some more. And then she made this brooch especially for me!
Now that is special/



Who doesn't love a freebie?
I love that every Friday Kelly over at 74 Lime Lane has a friday freebies feature, where she selects a great swag of free printables from around the webs.

She is a fabulous photographer and has so generously made some of her photos available for bloggers etc to use.



There are more images that Kelly is sharing here.
Isn't that great?

The lovey Sissy Sparrows on their One Story Down site have some digital downloads too. Here.

On the subject of free stuff, did you know that a number of blogtoberfest participants are having special giveaways.
Go and check them out here.

Remember I'm having a giveaway too.
To have the chance of scoring a pair of planettreaures earrings leave a comment.
Then I'll draw the winner next Tuesday.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...