Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pasta with gorgonzola and zuccini



Just have to share this delicious pasta dish I just made!

It's a bit tasty! As long as you are not frightened of blue cheese!

I served it with a raw beetroot salad, but a green or tossed salad would be just as nice.

For 2 people.

Dice and saute 1 small or half a large onion in some olive oil until softened.
Add 2 medium diced zuccini and continue sauteing until softened but before they go mushy.

While that is happening cook 250 grams of your favorite pasta, I used penne.

And also while that is all happening mix together 125 grams of cream cheese (I use philly light, but you could use regular cream cheese) and 125 grams gorgonzola cheese, just mash them together with a fork.

When the pasta is cooked drain it and stir in the zuccini and the cheese mixture. Season with some black pepper if you like.
This is quite a salty already, so I wouldn't recommend adding any extra salt.

Serve with raw beetroot salad.

Peel and grate one small beetroot.
Peel and grate one apple.
Finely slice on stalk of celery.
Finely slice 1/4 green capsicum.
Chop a handful of walnuts.
Mix well together with 2 teaspoon cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of cold pressed olive oil.

Tonight I will be drawing the winner of the earrings and announcing anothe giveaway.
So statyed tuned!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

This looks so yummy! Blue cheese is my favourite, so this has to go on my 'to do' list :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...