Thursday, June 7, 2012

Using up more bits and bobs - my creative space

A couple of weeks ago I posted about using up my odd bead stash to make bracelets - this week I gone crazy making rings.
These use up some of the lovely czech and venetian glass beads combined with artistic wire.
Sometimes I also use nice quality stones too.
This is a very portable project - I have it on my shoe box lid with a piece of fuzzy beading mat.















What's in your creative space this week?

Would you like to join in or look at other creative spaces? You can over here - My Creative Spaces at Village Voices on Kidspot.








1 comment:

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning,
When you use up your bits and bobs, I wish I could send you some of mine! I have been organizing my studio and huge stash of supplies. I have plenty to share!

I love fun bracelets...I will have to take a look in your shop.

Have a thankful Thursday ~Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...