Sunday, November 6, 2011

Craft swap - I'm a lucky girl



I haven't participated in a craft swap for a while...but I'm so glad I joined in this one.

My swap partner was the lovely Samara from Maddabling.

It was a bit tricky because we both make jewellery, but she is so much more talented than that!
We conversed back and forth - I looked at her facebook photos and realised what a fabulous photographer she is and that we have very similar taste in photographic subjects.

So I requested some photos and something from her gorgeous mixed media creations.

When the package arrived it was like christmas!
Look how gorgeously they are packaged! I didnt want to spoil it and open them....but then I did want to see what was inside!


And here!
This is what I found!


Now aren't I just the luckiest girl in the world?

Have you ever taken part in a craft swap?
Was it hard to decide what to make?
Were you as thrilled as me?

PS, Samara has a wonderful blog as well - Maddabling - check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh so lucky indeed! Love the photos :)

lorik said...

You are a lucky girl! I love those photographs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...