Thursday, September 29, 2011

My creative space

 Hi and happy Thursday to everyone!

 How has your week been so far?

I have been doing some serious creating, realising it's only one week until the start of the spring fair season.

With that in mind I have been making some spring themed jewellery like these bird's best necklaces.
Now I realise that the bird's nests are not new, and I didn't invent them, but I had a stash of czech glass pearls that I wasn't using plus a few other round stone beads that needed a purpose.


 These wire-wrapped pendants are perfect beacuse they use 3 little round beads and wire (that I already had).
Also although there are plenty of these on etsy I haven't seen them out in the markets here, so they will be a bit of freshness on my stall.

 Next up - I've had a few requests for stud earrings.
The other week when I was in sydney for my wedding anniversary I had a bit of shopping time and as luck would have it our hotel was almost next door to the most fabulous button shop "Buttons buttons buttons". I always love having a poke around in there and picked up some sweet little buttons to use for earrings.


What do you think?

And that's about it for now...back to my creative space to do some creating, however if you'd like to see more creative spaces or join in then pop on over to Our Creative Spaces.

See you next time!


3 comments:

Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Love the nest necklaces Tess! They are so pretty and you've done a great job. I've been itching to try making nest hair clips for my stores but just keep putting it off for other projects...LOL.

Gaby said...

oh i LOVE the birds nest necklaces, so pretty and spring like :)

sonia said...

those necklaces are precious! also, i do the same thing with little buttons. they make the sweetest earrings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...