Monday, August 22, 2011

Mad about cowls





Scarves are good but cowls are great!

Ever since I bought this patchwork tube scarf from plumfish a couple of years ago I've been a big fan.


Why is this so?
Well they are warm, easy to put on, dont unknot or undo or otherwise get in the way.
They just sit there neatly and warmly on your neck.


I mad about knitted cabled cowls -

by tickledPinkKnits
stringy cowls -

by EcoShag

fabric cowls -

by HodgePodgeArty

colourful crochet cowls -

by MegansMenagerie

plain linen cowls -

by Runsystem63

Are you are scarf of a cowl person?

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

I'm with you about the cowls! In fact, I just finished crocheting one and listing it in my Wuglyees shop. Thank you, by the way, because you just made me realize that I didn't use the word 'cowl' as a tag! What was I thinking?!! O_0 Off to fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...