Saturday, July 30, 2011

In a shop and some new creations

I've been back at Making Spaces Marketplace again this week.

Some of my fellow market space holders were the delightful Danette from Sami Bop -

Sami Bop
who designs and makes cute children's clothes using vintage and recycled fabrics.

Mary from Orange Who -

Orange Who

makes sweet little people's clothes.

Christine from Christine's Millinery -

Christine's Millinery

who makes amazing hats, and not just fancy ones, she has a range of everyday hats too!

While I was there one day some gorgeous soaps from Inner Earth Soap arrived -

Inner Earth Soap
The shop is looking amazing!
If you are in the Parramatta area you really should pop in and have a look.

I have also got my creating mojo back -

I have been noticing that my big chunky necklaces don't seem as popular at the moment.
Is it the season or the economy or just the fashion?
I'm not sure but I have loads of chunky beads, so I decided to design some long necklaces with chain and a few stone beads.
And some shorter ones which have a more dainty vibe -


What do you think?
Do you wear necklaces in the winter? If so what style do you tend to go for?


1 comment:

sonia said...

Ooh, such veried talents! I adore those hats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...