Monday, May 23, 2011

Mad about Paris!


Have you noticed that Paris is everywhere at the moment?

Even in my very modest, conservative town there is a patisserie with eiffel towers and photos of boulangeries!

Have you been to Paris?

Despite growing up just across the channel I only ever passed through Paris on a train and never visited!
How I wish I had got off that train on the way to Spain!

But you can have a bit of Paris in your home -






Or you can carry a bit of France round with you -



laptop sleeve by bertiescloset




necklace by adorneme

Maybe you can grab some baguette and brie and have a french picnic!
Put on some Charles Aznevour songs, crack open a bottle of something francaise!

Bon appetit!

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

How cool! I love the wall decal and the bag!....All of them. I loved all of them!! :-) Hubby, having had 2 years of French while in school, said that when we got married we would go to Paris for our honeymoon 29 years ago... I saw the Eiffel Tower image in Walt Disney World's Epcot! LOL Paris must be so nice this time of year...Of course, I wouldn't know!! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...