Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday wishlist

Today I am not feeling bright and cheerful, so my picks reflect my mood.
There's nothing wrong, just some days are like that aren't they?

I'm wanting to fill in a gap in my wardrobe with a very useful version of the little black dress.


I just love this new range of shopping bags by VinylLiving who have been making wall decals for a while and have now branched out in a new shop.

birdcage canvas tote by VinylLiving


I love this print, it's a bit sad, but I love the design and the subtleness.

ghost by madelaine

Remember to leave a comment ot go in the weekly draw to win a surprise!

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

Yep! Some days are.....how do I say.....a little less chipper than others. But these picks would put me in a good mood. I especially love that birdcage bag! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...