Monday, May 31, 2010

monday's treasuries

- on Tuesday!

Two totally gorgeous treasuries last week!
Look how bright and beautiful they are.

Thanks to paradoxmoxie for including my necklace along with these stunning beaded creations.



Paradoxmoxie has such an interesting shop, including these beautiful glass cabouchons, which I could have so much fun with!





What could be nicer than sunshine, lollipops and rainbows?



Thanks to Mel of mnhince for including my necklace.

She has the prettiest jewellery in her shop.

This necklace is my favorite!




How lucky am I?

2 comments:

Mel said...

Aw thanks, Tess. It seems everyone is in love with that one including me!

Keep bringing the rainbows!

Pam de Groot said...

I just love that rainbow one. I'll have to get you to show me how to include those treasuries in a blog. Great to see you out and about again.
Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...