Tuesday, April 6, 2010

monday's treasuries

The treasury drought well and truly broke this week, with me being featured in three of the lovelies, and being able to nab two mysel!!

Thanks to the very special Mich of michvanetta, who featured my spring sunset necklace in her collection gleaned from the shops of Australian crafters.



Mich makes delicious jewellery and these stunning earrings are in my favorite colour.



editionbw has the splendid idea of picking items from treasury curators shops.
I'm so grateful editonbw chose maisie mouse tshirt from my BoosTees shop.

I chose this super sweet little brooch from among the many delights of editionbw's shop.





Silvia66 made a beautiful muted collection, which is indeed elegant.
I was delighted when she told me she'd included my dust fingerless mitts.



How could I go past this stunning sweater in my favorite colour?
Check out silvia66' shop for amazing handknits


And lastly my two!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...