Friday, April 30, 2010

- and the winner is -

the lovely Hazel from Intheframe.

Thanks so much to all those who took the time to send me their reading recommendations - I'm slowly working my way through them
I'm a bit of a slow reader and at the moment I can't put down a trio of Rebus books by Ian Rankin, and I'm also reading "The White Masai" by Corinne Hoffman.
It's not usual or me to read more than one book at a time, I think I'll get confused. But these two are so different (!) I dont think confusion will be a problem.

I do love reading real life stories, travel stories and autobiographies - I'm a bit of an armchair traveller, especially at the moment.

I'll let you know how I go with the next books on my list.
Stayed tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...