Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday's treasuries

I feel so honoured to have been chosen for three gorgeous treasuries last week.

The DUST (down under street team) is having a sale featuring turquoise, aqua and ocean for the month of December.
So two people picked up on this theme.
First the multi-talented Samara from Maddo picked my Turquoise Desert necklace.


It's very difficult to pick a favorite thing from Maddo as there are so many lovely things - jewellery, Christmas decorations, cards and gift tags, but I just love the whimpy of this neckace -



The very busy Meg of Arnomadix fame also featured DUST bargains but I managed not to save the screen shot.
Anyway I can show you something equally as whimsical from Meg's shop -


And then I was thrilled to see my Spring Sunset necklace in Realisationcreations' beautifully subtle pastels collection.



Natalia is an extraordinary jeweller working with lovely gemstones and silver wire mainly.
You must agree that this one is stunning-


3 comments:

Sandra Darling Visual Art Creations said...

absolutely gorgeous treasuries and wonderful work from all the fellow DUSTers! :)

what a gorgeous theme for this time of the year to sooth our eyes, minds and souls!

Unknown said...

It is really very fantastic and I loved to watch it all. Thanks for sharing with us. I have some other jewelry too but not so attractive. Its just sober...

cartucho r4i

Unknown said...

Oh thank you for featuring my necklace here!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...