Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blogtoberfest - last day


I cant believe it!
It's the last day of blogtoberfest already!

and I managed to blog every day!
Quite an acheivement.

Mind you I did cheat a bit - on the weekend we were away I blogged in advance and scheduled it for the right day. But that in itself is something, because I learned something new - how to date your posts.

I also had an incredibly successful giveaway.
I met some lovely people, found some wonderful blogs and gained a few new followers.

I expanded my horizons - with my own posts, with reaching other bloggers and crafters, and going places I had never been before.

I feel like I could go on for ever - but I probably wont.
It'll be back to the once or twice a week, but hopefully with some new ideas and extra energy.

Am I coming back again next year for blogtoberfest?- you bet!
See you then!

1 comment:

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

That was a great achievement for Blogtoberfest. Thanks for entering my blog giveaway, but sorry you didn;t win this time. The winner is announced in my blog today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...