Friday, September 25, 2009

Huge weekend

What a huge weekend I'm going to have!

An exhibition and a big sale!

The exhibition is the Mountain Makers at Glenbrook, in the beautiful Blue Mountains in NSW, Australia.


And I'm part of the DUST (down under street team) participation in etsy's weekend deals!


I'm mad I know, but I actually have a lot of stock I'd like to see go to a good home so that I can make some new pieces.
Especially since I went to the Sydney Bead and Gem show last night and just couldnt come away empty handed!

So if you are in the Blue Mountains or near the Blue Mountains or in Sydney and would like a nice day out (there are other lovely shops in Glenbrook and great cafes and the National Park is minutes away and the hall is in the same building as the Glenbrook Cinema - the best cinema ever) come to Glenbrook Hall, next to the information centre on the Great Western Highway.

We're open 9am - 5pm Saturday and 9am - 3pm sunday.

Or if you're a bit further away check out all the great weekend deals from fab aussie sellers.
You can see them all on the DUST team blog.

1 comment:

Cloud said...

Have a great time at Mountain Makers & sell lots :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...