Friday, July 3, 2009

One lovely blog award

Many thanks to Tiffany of Owl and Fox for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.

These are the conditions of the award -

Rules: 1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. 2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So here are my blog picks, please go and have a look -

1. ...in my spare time
2. Fabulously funky
3. Her library adventures
4. Pam de Groot fibre and textile art
5. Epheriell designs
6. trove
7. LLYYNN
8. Anastasia drawing and dreaming
9. The rabbit muse
10. Tins and treasures
11. Life in the dome
12. Grand purl baa
13. Vibe designs
14. (my name's not ben...it means "well presereved")
15. little chrissy

6 comments:

Pam de Groot said...

Thanks Tess. I'm chuffed.Pam

Tins and Treasures said...

This was such a fun suprise...to be selected for your blog award. Thank you so much for choosing me. Now I'm off to check out the other recipients. Have a great weekend. ~Natalie

Anastasia said...

ohhh thanks SO much - im honoured!!

Jess said...

Thanks Tess!! :D

littlechrissy said...

Thank you so much! What a lovely surprise.
x

Brooke said...

Thanks, Tess!! You made my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...