Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. The last thing I ate was leftover Pad Thai (i'm eating that now) and before that a peanut butter sandwich.

2. The cutest little outfit from Samibop for my newest great-nephew is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it wets the washing again

4. My darling husband, when he brought me my cup of tea in bed, was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are healing.

6. Sometimes you need some extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the cricket on TV, tomorrow my plans include WOW! no plans - surprise me! and Sunday, I want to watch my daughter play soccer!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Love those no-plan kinds of days. Enjoy!!

Diana_CT said...

Your wash would have never dried here in New England USA, it has been a very wet summer. It didn't rained only 6 days in the last 30 days.

BurtonReview said...

That is a wonderful hubby you have here!
My post is up at The Burton Review

Enjoy your weekend! Off to browse your Esty store..

Julie said...

Thanks for visiting! I enjoyed checking out your blog, happy weekend:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...