Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill In

And...here we go!

1. Apparently there's some sort of recession going on.

2. I feel like singing and dancing on a sunny day.

3. 2009 has gone too fast so far.

4. If my children's childhood was the best time of my life that was it.

5. For too long I've been getting the burnt toast, now I'm going to have the best piece.

6. I am not obsessed with chickens; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting to bed early, ready for an early start tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include watching the jousting at Ironfest and Sunday, I want to sell lots of jewellery at Ironfest!

3 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

I really enjoyed having my children home too...Happy Friday! ~Natalie

Liz said...

The kids at home stage goes really fast...yes, and that was it.
Have fun at the fest!

Janet said...

re #5 - good for you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...