Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. Angel or not, I will fly.

2. I'll be my own person and not just any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of wind.

4. I have to have a complete change of clothing after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I need chocolate.

6. A day without tea is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving to Thirroul, tomorrow my plans include having a market stall at the Thirroul seaside fair and Sunday, I want to eat fish and chips at the beach!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting concept! I like your first one in particular!

michvanetta said...

Your weekend sounds lovely Tess.
Hope you sell heaps at the market :)

Penny said...

Aww that's nice! Some funny blanks to fill in though. Good luck at the market!

Anonymous said...

chocolate... mmmm.... Tea's okay, but without coffee I become a monster.

Have a great weekend at the beach :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...