Monday, March 23, 2009

Treasuries with me and by me


What a great start to last week, to find myself selected by the gorgeous Meg of artnomadix in this very bright and colourful treasury.

My colour my world necklace is here amongst many of my favorites.

Artnomadix makes incredible hat creations, like my personal favorite spiralling purple hat.
You really should go visit her shop and marvel at her ingenuity and accomplishments.



Later in the week I logged into the wonderful site craftopolis which tells you if you are featured in a treasury or as an alternate.

What a joy to find my winter ocean bracelet in this atmopheric collection by KnotChaCha.

KnotchaCha as the name suggests makes beautiful knitted scarves and hats, also knitted jewellery.
My favorite is the lovely felted purple hat - just my style!

Thanks so much knotchacha!



Now to a couple from me.
The first one I based on the colours of the gorgeous photo by karenharries - coastal grasses. (top row second from left).


The next one I found inspiration in the rich colours of the felt slippers by 2emus.


And that's all for this week - hopefully there wll be more next week!
See you then.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi, thanks for showing the photo of the purple felted hat from my store, Knot-Cha-Cha! I admire your beadwork and am glad to know about your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...