Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. It seems like it will never stop raining.

2. Close the door when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you would go I'd go too!

4. My soul mate is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means red hearts.

6. The generosity of people around the world, in response to the bushfire disaster in Victoria gives me strength. Please visit Ozbushfireappeal if you'd like to help.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving to Goulburn with G, tomorrow my plans include having a market stall at the blues festival and Sunday, I want to come home to my kids!

3 comments:

Leah said...

the market stall sounds great at the blues festival! Good Luck!

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Love your mountain pictures. I'd love to come see them.

Aimie said...

Lovely fill-in's!

Have a nice weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...