Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. Oh, I am so HOT!

2. My body, unfortunately changes, big and little.

3. During the day, I create jewellery.

4. I reversed my car into a truck yesterday ; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be at the beach - or somewhere just a little bit cooler.

6. My Ott light (wonderful natural light) is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watcing the tennis on TV, tomorrow my plans include getting my new bed delivered and Sunday, I want to go and watch the Brewster Brothers at Katoomba!

3 comments:

Chrisy said...

Hey honey...hope you have a great weekend to make up for your fight with the truck....

Diana_CT said...

I'm so cold! It is suppose to go down to -17C tonight.

I'll trade places with you :)

Tins and Treasures said...

Yes, it's cold in South Dakota too...the high today is 3 below (F)
Enjoy your warmth!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...