Sunday, December 21, 2008

Samibop


Danette Rowse has created her own children’s clothing label using quality vintage and recycled fabrics. She individually makes each item herself in the Blue Mountains, Australia.

Sami Bop was started early in 2006 as a small project and has slowly expanded with three monthly markets and a showcase of styles now at The Nook Art and Craft Gallery, Upstairs, 133a The Mall, Leura.

Fabrics date back from the 1950s onwards and consist mainly of woven fabrics with interesting combinations of prints and patterns.

“I have been sewing since I was eleven years old, and since studying fashion I have used my skills to create an innovative and original concept in children’s clothing.”

“It’s wonderful to be doing something I really enjoy while I’m at home with my own children”.

Styles are for both boys and girls in sizes 00 to 5.

You can find Samibop on etsy too.


2 comments:

Chrisy said...

..i like the use of the vintage fabrics...

michvanetta said...

This lovely shop is already a favourite of mine.
Such beautiful clothing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...