Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Fill-in

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, crikey! you're a cute little fella!.
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, blimey it's cold out here.
3. Trees, trees, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, my new bicycle.
5. This christmas, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing - but not me 'cus i cant sing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night in with hubby, tomorrow my plans include my last market this year and Sunday, I want to rest (not very exciting I know, but I'm tired)!

3 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Good luck this weekend. Thanks for stopping by. Love your jewelry!

Amber said...

I'm surprised there's still people left with energy!
Fun answers, Happy Friday!

CC said...

I love #'s 1 and 2..:). And the cake just below looks wonderful. My son would love it. Merry Christmas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...