Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday fill-in

1. Friends are what makes life worth living.

2. Look after your health; it's the only one you've got.

3. I'm ready for brownie!.

4.Patchouli is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.

5. The oldest ornament I have is - I've got no idea.

6. Take some flour, cocoa, sugar and eggs, mix it all together and you have brownie.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to meeting my gym friends, tomorrow my plans include I dont know now that my craft market was cancelled and Sunday, I want to sell lots at the Kirribilli art and design market!

2 comments:

Diana_CT said...

I could eat some homemade brownies right now. Mmmm....

Chrisy said...

oh yes...friends, brownies and your health!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...