Friday, June 13, 2008

Bead show



Going to the quilt show is normally a social day out with my crafting buddies, we travel by train which takes an hour and we have a good chat on the way. But this year due to commitments we all made our way there separately, and met up when we got there. That was OK as it was a good chance to sit down and drink coffee and chat and rest our weary feet.


"H" is a quiltaholic and studies all the quilts, buys the catalogue and takes heaps of photos. This time she brought her daughter "I", who she had promised to knit a shawl for and they shopped for wool.
"C" likes to shop as well as look at the textiles.
Me I just like to shop!
I took a shopping list as I was determined to be very disciplined, this time.
And I did OK.
Bought some lovely lampwork glass beads from my favorite glass artists - dks and teriglass.
Czech glass from my favorite bead supplier - beadglass.
Oh well instead of reeling off a list I'll just show you in a photo.....
Wach this space for future creations from all these glorious treasures!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...